- Watertight splice closure for aerial, underground and direct buried splices in the unpressurized copper telecommunication network.
- Robust construction with high mechanical strength.
- Proven gel sealing system:
- easy to handle at all temperatures.
- easy to re-enter.
- Innovative cable fixation system.
- No special tools needed for installations or re-entry.
- Closure uses overcentering ‘ski boot’ type latches.
- Flexible branching plug system allowing installation of cables from 5pair .5 to 100pair .5.
- Integrated mounting brackets for aerial and wall installation.
- Reduced inventory as fewer size closures needed to cover a wide range of applications up to 100 pairs.
- Both dome-ended and in-line closures are available.
- Cable configuration changes possible with a minimum of extra accessories.
- No shelf life.
- Closure cap-ended or in-line
- Cable clamps
- Cleaning tissue
- Gel tape
- Installation Instruction
- Measuring tape
- Branching plugs
- Blanking plug
- Port reducer
|Port A||5 pr.5 mm|
|Port B/D||10 pr.5 mm|
|Port C/D||20 pr.5 mm|
|Port E/F||30 pr.5 mm|
|Port M||50 pr.5 mm|
|Port L||100 pr.5 mm cable|
Different types of branching plugs
(Dimensions in mm)
Cable diameter range: from Ø 7 mm till Ø 28 mm
For cable re-configuration an extra geltape kit MJC-PS-GEL is necessary.