The generic closure FIST-GCO2 is an environmentally sealed enclosure for the FIST fiber management system allowing splicing and passive component integration in the external network.
- Single-ended design
- Base and dome sealed with clamp and O-ring system
- 6, 8 or 16 round entry/exit ports for drop cables and 1 or 2 oval ports for looped cable
- UMS (universal mounting system) profiles provide foundation for mounting combinations of SOSA2 (splice only sub-assembly) and/or SASA3 (splitter array sub-assembly) modules, which consist of a modular grooveplate and trays
- Compatible with most common cable types: e.g. loose tube, central core, ribbon fiber
- Uncut fibers can be stored as single circuits in trays and/or as cable elements in storage space between profiles.
- Storage baskets available for mass storage of fibers of central core cable constructions.
- Closure can be used in aerial, pedestal and underground (up to 5 meters) environments
Dimensions and Capacities
For more technical options and order quantity information, please consult the product ordering guide or your local sales representative.