This slim metal closure is specially designed to fit in small sewage canal systems, and is therefore resistant to very aggressive environments. The FIST-SCO2 has the following functionality and features:
- * Single ended design
- * Base and dome are made in AISI 316L stainless steel and are sealed with an O-ring under controlled compression.
- * Base and dome contain fixation holes to mount the closure against the wall.
- * 6 or 10 round entry/exit ports for drop cables and 1 oval port for looped (uncut) cable
- * Heat-shrinkable cable seals
- * The base has an earthing provision and a ‘flash test’ valve.
- * The UMS (Universal Mounting System) profiles provide the foundation for mounting combinations of SOSA2 (Splicing Only Sub-Assembly) and/or SASA2 (Splitter Array Sub-Assembly) modules, which consist of a modular groove-plate and trays.
- * The FIST MK2 organiser system allows fibre management in a single circuit or single element way.
- * Uncut fibres can be stored as single circuits in SC trays or as loose buffer tubes at the back side of the UMS profile.
|Splicing Capacity (in # fibres)||Fibres||Trays|
|Single Circuit, primary coated||96||48|
|Single Element, primary coated (8 fibres/tray)||192||24|
|Single Element, primary coated (12 fibres/tray)||288||24|