What is BUDI?
BUDI is a product range of compact, wall mountable fiber enclosures for indoor and outdoor use. They are specifically designed for fast deployment and easy customer connection.The FIST management system is a proven CommScope technology for optimal fiber organization and splicing.
Available with splicing and/or patching capabilities, high connector density, small and larger footprints, the BUDI product range offers flexible solutions for a wide range of applications in the access network.
- Easy to install
- Compact and flexible design
- Extensive product range
- Proven FIST fiber management system
- Designed to operate in category C (controlled), category G (outdoor ground level) and category A (aerial)as characterized by IEC 61753-1
- Fire retardant, LSZH materials
- UV stable material for outdoor above ground use
- Multiple cable ports available
- Bottom cable seal blocks are wrap-around
- UMS (Universal Mounting System) available to mount FIST-SOSA2 splice modules
- Allows integration of passive optical components
- Small and large footprints
- Multiple accessories available to terminate and seal different cable types
- Removable enclosure lid
- Quareo Scan Assist compatible