- Total fibre management
- Full fibre containment
- Full bend radius control
- Physical protection
- Single circuit or single element management
- Cable and strength member anchors
- Independent of any cable construction
- Compliant with most splice types
- Loop-back facility allowing for single circuit uncut looped fibre storage on the tray.
- Single circuit management
- Patching capabilities
- Splitter / Mux integration
- Additional glands
Enclosure IP rating: IP66 (EN60529)
Material: Stainless Steel 316L 1.5mm thick, brushed finish LSZH, UV stable
Designed to meet 1-085 fire safety performance
Enclosure dimensions: (h):800mm x (w):450mm x (d)160mm
Door Details: Hinged on right hand side with concealed stainless steel hinges, 7x M6 cover screws, Padlock hasp.
Wall mounting brackets included.
Enclosure impact strength: 7 Joule
Assembly weight: 23KG
Enclosure to accept up to 14 drop cables and 2 looped through (express) cables
Cable Gland Details
14x M16 nickel-plated brass blanking plugs with nuts to accommodate M16 glands (not supplied by PASSCOMM)
2x Split gland assemblies, 2-20.5mm for looped through cables
Fibre Splicing Component Details
Based around the FIST management system, which is a proven TE Connectivity technology for optimal fibre organisation and splicing.
Can accommodate up to 360 fibre splices in 30 single element splice trays.